Estero Country Club welcomes you to a unique Southwest Florida lifestyle that will combine unsurpassed social activities with the finest traditions in championship golf.
You will love playing the championship course at Estero Country Club and enjoy it’s challenge for every skill level. In fact, famed golf course designer, Gordon Lewis, considers Estero to be one of his best designs of all time.
Playing at 7,072 yards from its championship tees, our par 72 course sits on 105 lush acres surrounded by 38 acres of sparkling lakes. The course features six sets of tees to challenge the skills of players at every level. We also offer an outstanding practice range, as well as large putting and chipping greens.
Our events and extensive membership can help you meet playing companions and even new friends. If you need to improve your game – and who doesn’t? – our golf professionals can help you.
Estero Country Club offers a comprehensive schedule of golf activities, including a wide array of men’s, women’s and couples’ events that are carefully designed to ensure an enjoyable experience for every participant.
Over the years, friendly competition, fostered by our many golf events, has contributed to lasting friendships among our members. We believe this strong sense of community, nurtured by our shared devotion to golf, is one key to the enduring success of the Estero Country Club.
Estero Country Club golf members enjoy many desirable amenities:
- A spectacular 18-Hole Gordon Lewis Design
- Limited number of Golf memberships
- Use of own personal golf cart
- Year-round golf programs for men and women
- Experienced PGA Golf Professionals
- Extensive golf lessons and golf schools
- Golf shop “Mill River” pricing (cost plus 10%)
- Organized golf events
- Men’s Day
- Ladies 9 and 18 Hole League
- Online computerized tee-time system with available Smart Phone App
- Fully stocked golf shop
- Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary
- Impressive summer reciprocal program