Equity Membership House Guest Form
House guests may be given member privileges for dining, tennis and golf. The sponsoring member must pre-register the house guest with the Club, up to a maximum of two weeks.
Club Rules & Regulations
1. All guests shall be either house guests or day guests. A house guest is defined as a guest temporarily residing in a member’s residence while the member is also residing there. However, the requirement that the member reside there at the same time is not applicable when the house guest is a family member. Family members are parents, children, grandchildren, brothers and sisters (and their spouses) of the member. All other guests of a member other than house guests and family guests shall be considered day guests. Family fee rates for charges shall apply to these family members. All other individuals will be charged the regular member guest fees.
2. Day guests may only use the Club and its facilities a total of 6 times each Club fiscal year. This includes but not limited to: golf, tennis, sporting activities, fitness, dining, all events and lifestyle activities.
3. Guests will be entitled to use the facilities of the Club consistent with the membership privileges of the sponsoring member.
Keep in mind, in accordance with the By-laws, that house guests must be registered through the Club in order to have Club privileges.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR DRESS CODE TO ASSIST YOUR GUESTS.
It is expected that members will choose to dress in fashion befitting the surroundings and atmosphere provided in the setting of the Club. It is also expected that members will advise their guests of the dress code requirement ahead of time. If a member/guest is not in proper attire, staff will advise them of this and ask for their compliance with the dress code rules. If a member continues to not comply with the dress code policy, the Grievance Committee will be advised of the infractions.
• Smart, country club casual attire and golf or tennis attire is acceptable for Ladies and Gentlemen. Work out attire, t- shirts (with or without promotional pictures or words), and bathing suits & cover-ups are not permitted. Shorts must be Bermuda length, cargo shorts are not permissible, and shirts must be collared unless golf or tennis specific and tucked into trousers unless Tommy Bahama Style, which are to be worn out.
• Denim is permitted in the entire Clubhouse. All denim must be in good taste in keeping with smart casual attire, denim is to be clean, neat, hole-free, and un-frayed.
• Gentlemen may be required to wear jackets to select events.
• Hats: Men are not permitted to wear a hat in any covered area – by roof or awning- of the clubhouse or sports facility.
This dress code applies to any person on the practice areas or on the golf course. Members are responsible for the attire of their guests.
• Estero Country Club is a soft spike facility.
• Attire for Ladies: Golf slacks, skort or Bermuda length shorts. Shirts must have a collar or sleeves.
• Attire for Men: Collared shirt, or banded collar golf shirt, slacks or Bermuda length shorts.
• All shirts must be tucked in, unless designed otherwise. Denim, cut-off shorts, tank tops, cargo pants or cargo shorts and t-shirts are not acceptable golf attire
• Children: Attire for boys and girls is the same as noted above for men and women excluding infants and toddlers.
Members and guests must wear proper tennis attire at all times.
While traditional tennis attire has changed considerably over the years, the intent of this policy is for members and guests to display good taste in their dress on the tennis court. In this respect, the committee approves that non-collared shirts can be worn by men.
The following are considered to be non-acceptable tennis attire:
• Denim jeans or shorts, Cut off shorts, Gym shorts, Swim wear, Sleeveless shirts for men, Footwear not intended for use on soft tennis courts, Bare feet, T-shirts
Dress Code – Teams
• Men: Team captains in consultation with team members will decide to adopt a team uniform.
• Men’s Team league match dress will consist of a White Logo Collared shirt (which can be purchased in the Tennis Shop) and coordinated color shorts.
• Women: Team captains in consultation with team members will decide to adopt a team uniform.
• Casual workout attire is acceptable including tee shirts, tank tops, gym shorts or warm-up pants for men; and leotards, tights, tee shirts, tank tops, gym shorts or warm-up pants for women. Only non-marking aerobic or court shoes are permitted in the fitness facility.